I have to post this now because OMG that’s John Rhys-Davies as Thor. JOHN RHYS-DAVIES! D:
And if that wasn’t cool enough Lou Ferrigno is actually voicing Hulk here. OMG… I need to find some episodes of this cartoon because… wow.
She was the spitting image of Betty, eyes, hair, voice, height. His memories came flooding to him as he stood face to face with this stranger with her exact features. His hands trembled as he tried his best to collect himself, whatever cruel fate had sent her to him must have truly been having their hayday.
"I’m….I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to impose."
"Are you alright?" Arwen tilted her head. He rang no bells in her head, she had no idea who it is. She looked at him more and her eyes met his. "My name is Arwen Undomiel." She smiled sweetly at him.
"I’m… I’m okay. My name is Bruce, Bruce Banner." He tried his best to relax, knowing full well that this wasn’t who he was thinking of.
He freezes up as she’s practically right on top of him, his fingers gripping his seat tightly. “Kinda hard to relax given the current circumstances..”
“What circumstances would those be?” She asked before she made a very bold move by taking a seat on his lap. Her fingers moved down, away from his chin, and her hands pressed gently against his chest, a devious smirk riding on her lips. “I’m not making you nervous, am I?”
He swallowed slowly, taking a slow breath. “You know, if I didn’t know better I’d say you were coming on to me.” His face was still flush, but he was trying his best not to completely crumble here. “I uh, nervous might be one word for it.”
Since I’m kinda just not doing much right now, I figure I’d clarify something I lightly touched on in a PSA earlier.
- “Apart from the fact that I’m dying, I’m fine.”
- “Can I say something that will probably annoy you?”
- “Everything I’ve ever done, every choice I’ve ever made, every terrible and wonderful thing that’s ever happened to me, it’s all led me to right here, this moment with you.”
- “Everything you’ve accomplished is because of me.”
- “Have you ever looked back on something you’ve done and it’s like someone else is doing it?”
- “I can’t help it if you got off by putting things in my mouth.”
- “I don’t know what to do about my life.”
- “I just feel like I’ve waited long enough. I don’t want to waste any more time before we take the next step.”
- “I love when you get angry, I mean at other people, not at me.”
- “I need time to stop being mad and you need time to figure out a way to be okay with this.”
- “I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.”
- “I think I’m man enough to admit I’m completely theory-less.”
- “I’d rather be dead than end up in your bed.”
- “I’m so happy for you, despite of who you’re marrying.”
- “I’m suddenly getting a clear and frightening visual of what my future will look like.”
- “I’ve been kind of looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you so don’t do anything stupid.”
- “If I have to hear that confession one more time, I’m going to shoot somebody.”
- “In life, there is no such thing as a perfect time for anything.”
- “Keep your mouth shut and let’s try not to get us both killed.”
- “Lipstick marks on my shirt? Where?”
- “Now just take your turn and feel the bitter sting of defeat.”
- “The last thing I need is to watch someone from my past try to seduce my fiance while talking about the goddess that lives in her hooha.”
- “Trusts kills faster than bullets.”
- “What’s a great love story without obstacles to overcome? Every fairy tale has them.”
- “You want everything to be black or white. I get it. But in this town it rarely is.”
- “You’re trying to drive me crazy, aren’t you?”